Does your lab have a creative way of celebrating the holidays (e.g. decorating the lab, a holiday tradition, a unique celebration, etc.)? Share it and your lab could win a holiday party courtesy of GlycoNet.
- Laboratories of all GlycoNet Network Investigators are eligible; labs do not need to be receiving GlycoNet funding to participate. Contest opens December 1.
- To enter, tweet a photo(s) displaying your lab’s creative way of celebrating the holidays to @glyconet_nce using the hashtag #glycHOHOHOmics.
- Submissions may be sent from any lab member on behalf of the entire lab, but please ensure that the principal investigator’s name is mentioned. Limit of one entry (1 tweet) per lab.
- Inappropriate or offensive material is unacceptable, and will be disqualified.
- The winning entry will be the tweet that receives the most combined likes and retweets by the contest deadline. To reach a broader audience, GlycoNet will retweet all entries. In the event of a tie, the GTA-EC will vote for the winning entry. Winners will be announced on Twitter and contacted through email.
- The winning lab will receive financial assistance to host a holiday party ($15 per lab member). Prize money will be sent to the principal investigator.