Love is in the air – and carbohydrate scientists are the sweetest valentines of all.
Express your appreciation of your fellow glycomics scientists with a Twitter valentine!
- Any laboratory within the Canadian Glycomics Network is eligible; labs do not need to be receiving GlycoNet funding to participate. Contest opens February 7th.
- To enter, tweet a science-themed photo, digital card/image, poem, etc. to another GlycoNet laboratory using the hashtag #GlycanLove. Creativity, and incorporating glycomics into your message, is highly encouraged. Please copy @glyconet_nce in the submission.
- Submissions may be sent from any lab member on behalf of the entire lab, but please ensure that the principal investigator’s name is mentioned. Limit of one entry (1 tweet) per lab.
- Inappropriate or offensive material is unacceptable, and will be disqualified.
- The winning entry will be the sender with the tweet that receives the most combined likes and retweets by the contest deadline. To reach a broader audience, GlycoNet will retweet all entries. In the event of a tie, the GTA-EC will vote for the winning entry. Winners will be announced on Twitter and contacted through email.
- The winning lab will receive a holiday treat ($50 Starbucks gift card).
Contest deadline: Friday, February 16th at 4 pm MST.