Acting under the direction of the Executive Director, GlycoNet’s Administrative Centre is located on the University of Alberta campus in Edmonton, AB, Canada. The administration team is responsible for the daily operations of GlycoNet and comprises the administration offices of the Network, including its staff and equipment.
The duties of the Centre include:
- Implementing the strategic plan of GlycoNet, as approved by the Board of Directors
- Administering programs and activities in the areas of communications, partnerships, training and more
- Arranging for the disbursement of Network funds
- Preparing financial and other annual reports as required
- Providing administrative support to the Board of Directors, Network Committees, and Network management