Acting under the direction of the Executive Director, GlycoNet’s Administrative Centre is located on the University of Alberta campus in Edmonton, AB, Canada and is responsible for the daily operations of GlycoNet. The Centre comprises the administrative offices of the Network and includes its staff and equipment.
The duties of the Centre include:
- Implementing the strategic plan of GlycoNet, as approved by the Board of Directors
- Administering programs and activities in the areas of communications, partnerships, training and more
- Arranging for the disbursement of Network funds
- Preparing financial and other annual reports as required
- Providing administrative support to the Board of Directors, Network Committees, and Network management
Click here for a list of GlycoNet Administrative Centre staff with individual contact information.