One month countdown until 2020, what did you establish this year? Did you reach your research goals that you set at the beginning of 2019?
What is your proudest research achievement of 2019? Whether it be a publication, a training initiative, completion of a project, mentoring experience, outreach activities, receipt of an award or grant, or just simply a successful experiment, share with us for a chance to win exclusive prize from GlycoNet!
All you have to do is:
1. FOLLOW: @glyconet_nce on social media (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and/or Instagram).
2. ANSWER the question: what is your proudest research accomplishment in 2019?
3. TAG & SHARE: share your answer, tag a friend to join the conversation, tag GlycoNet (@glyconet_nce), and hashtag #glycocountdown to enter!
Detailed contest rules are below.
GlycoNet is sponsoring a social media contest to promote GlycoNet. The contest runs from November 27, 2019 until December 18, 2019 11:59 PM MDT. The winner will be picked randomly on December 19, 2019 9 AM MT.
The contest is open to Canadian and US residents. Participants must be 18 years old of age when entering the contest. Staff and members of GlycoNet are eligible to enter the contest.
No purchase is necessary to enter. Participants may submit as many entries as they wish.
1. Follow GlycoNet on the following social media platforms: Twitter / Facebook / Instagram / LinkedIn.
2. Tell us your proudest research accomplishment in 2019. A link to the proof, e.g. picture, research journal etc. is encouraged!
3. Tag GlycoNet on social media (Twitter: @glyconet_nce / Facebook: @glyconet / Instagram: @glyconet_nce) and a fellow colleague to participate in the contest.
4. Don’t forget to use hashtag #glycocountdown in your post.
A mystery prize will be revealed and awarded to a selected winner on December 19, 2019. Winner will be selected randomly. Odds of winning depend on the number of participants. Winner will be contacted through the social platform from which the participant submitted the entry. Winning participant will have five (5) business days to provide GlycoNet with a valid email address or phone number. If no response is received within five (5) business days, the winner forfeits and prize and GlycoNet will select another winner. In the case of refusal or non-acceptance of the prize or conditions that are inherent to the competition, the prize will not be awarded. In that case, GlycoNet is entitled to choose another winner.
The prizes must be accepted as awarded. There are no substitutions of the prizes except by GlycoNet at its sole discretion. GlycoNet reserves the right to substitute any of the prizes with other prizes of equal or greater value. The prize is awarded in its current state. GlycoNet is not responsible for any visible or hidden defects in the prize.
The GlycoNet social media contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, nor Instagram.