Spring has sprung and it’s time to sweeten up everyone’s social media feeds by showing off your GlycoSpirit!
Show your passion for glycoscience in a fun, creative way—this can be anything from decorating your lab door to choreographing a glyco-themed dance number. The possibilities are endless!
Share your photo or video with us on Instagram and/or Twitter for a chance to win a $50 Amazon gift card from GlycoNet! The winning entry will be selected based on the total number of points, which will be the sum of the number of likes, retweets, and bonus points for a single entry.
All you have to do is:
1. FOLLOW: @glyconet_nce on Twitter and/or Instagram.
2. SHOW your passion for glycoscience and capture a photo or video. Submissions must be posted to Twitter and/or Instagram by May 5, 2022 at 4 PM (MT).
3. TAG & SHARE: Share your photo or video, making sure to tag GlycoNet (@glyconet_nce), and use the hashtag #glycospirit to enter!
4. BONUS: Share the original contest post to be awarded a bonus point.
Detailed contest rules are below.
GlycoNet is sponsoring a social media contest to promote GlycoNet. The contest runs from April 14, 2022 until May 5, 2022 at 4 PM (MT). The winner will be contacted on May 6, 2022.
The contest is open to Canadian residents. Participants must be 18 years old of age when entering the contest. Staff and members of GlycoNet are eligible to enter the contest.
No purchase is necessary to enter. Participants may submit as many different entries as they wish.
1. Follow GlycoNet on the following social media platforms: Twitter / Instagram .
2. Share your passion for glycoscience in a photo or video on Twitter and/or Instagram! Each entry may be posted once on each Instagram and Twitter, and total likes and retweets will be added together.
3. Tag GlycoNet on social media (Twitter: @glyconet_nce / Instagram: @glyconet_nce).
4. Don’t forget to use hashtag #glycospirit in your post.
5. Share GlycoNet’s contest announcement post for a bonus point.
Note: Instagram posts must be publicly viewable in order to be eligible.
A $50 Amazon gift card prize will be awarded to a selected winner on May 6, 2022. The winner will be selected based on the entry with the most points; the point sum will be the total combined number of likes, retweets, and bonus points for a single entry. Odds of winning depend on the number of participants and entries. Winner will be contacted through the social platform from which the participant submitted the entry. Winning participant will have five (5) business days to provide GlycoNet with a valid email address or phone number. Personal contact information will only be collected in order to award the prize. If no response is received within five (5) business days, the winner forfeits the prize and GlycoNet will select another winner. In the case of refusal or non-acceptance of the prize or conditions that are inherent to the competition, the prize will not be awarded. In that case, GlycoNet is entitled to choose another winner.
The prize must be accepted as awarded. There are no substitutions of the prize except by GlycoNet at its sole discretion. GlycoNet reserves the right to substitute a prize with other prizes of equal or greater value.
The GlycoNet social media contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter or Instagram.
Creation of multiple social media accounts is discouraged. If a participant is found to create multiple accounts to influence point results, the participant will be disqualified. Reposting the same entry repeatedly is also discouraged and will not count towards the point sum for an entry.
By entering this contest, you agree to the terms and confirm that you have the permission and rights to share/post the content of the entry. If your entry is found to infringe upon the intellectual property right of another, you will be disqualified. If the content of your entry is claimed to infringe on any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, you shall be responsible. GlycoNet reserves the right to make changes to the contest rules without notice.